Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of St. Charles City is locally owned and operated by Daniel & Aimee Wessel.
Locally, there is no one better prepared to address small and large restoration emergencies than our SERVPRO. We have access to first-rate training and equipment. We help both residential and commercial businesses when they experience water or fire damage.
And, we’re fast!
The phrase, “Faster to Any Size Disaster” is a SERVPRO motto and it describes the culture of SERVPRO of St. Charles City, a fast response.
When people experience a broken pipe that causes extensive damage, or an accidental house fire, responding quickly and efficiently is of first importance and we get that.
Our team responds quickly and efficiently to emergency situations. That commitment to the customer is the lifeblood of our reputation, and that’s our competitive advantage.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (636) 926-0033
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of St. Charles City, SERVPRO of St. Peters and SERVPRO of Dardenne Prairie/Weldon Springs arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.