Make Your St. Charles Business "Ready for whatever happens".
Water damage can be catastrophic for business owners. One of the best ways to reduce the impact of water damage to your business is to prepare a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile. We know business owners in St. Charles, MO are busy, but our no cost assessment can reduce costs and downtime in the occurrence of a water damage emergency. Reacting without a plan can be even more devastating.
How does it work?
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes SERVPRO of St. Charles City as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
- Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens.
As many as 50% of businesses close following a disaster, according to the latest research. We can help make your business "Ready for whatever happens".
We serve all the greater St. Charles, MO area, including St. Peters, O’Fallon, Weldon Spring, and Portage Des Sioux.
Set your mind at ease. Call (636) 926-0033 to schedule an assessment.